I thoroughly enjoyed this post from the RU board | Syracusefan.com

I thoroughly enjoyed this post from the RU board

These f***s every year with the long lean athletes.

Brutal.

Retire already Boeheim.

1/2 7:40 PM | IP: Logged

Well when Boeheim retires they get ti deal with Hopkins, who is Johnny Recruiter. Then they will get to deal with GMac after him.

Go. Pound. Salt. Enjoy playing Iowa farm ball in a few years Rutty.

Well when Boeheim retires they get ti deal with Hopkins, who is Johnny Recruiter. Then they will get to deal with GMac after him.

Go. Pound. Salt. Enjoy playing Iowa farm ball in a few years Rutty.

I remember a couple years ago when SU beat RU in OT, and a lot of their posters felt it was a harbinger of SU losing its status and RU getting better. SU wouldn't be beating up on RU anymore. Right.

Glad to see they hate us with a passion. Good luck in no mans land Rutgers...

My day is much better now because of this thread...thank you very much for the uplifting OP!!

I look forward to seeing Rutgers-like posts on the UNC, Duke and NC State boards next year (though it may take a couple of years to work up a good Cuse-hate lather). I look forward to seeing Syracuse box scores in the Virginian-Pilot and long columns of diatribe when the Orange dismantle UVA and VA Tech teams consistently. Can't wait!-VBOF

Wore Orange gear to the FSU vs Mercer game in December and plan on wearing it to the FSU vs NC/Duke/BC/NC St games the next few months...So I am already working on the FSU area!!

My son wanted to wear FSU gear to the Mercer game...however convinced him that he couldn't use my Syracuse University seat cushion if he didn't wear Orange gear...he "changed" his mind and wore Orange gear...

These f***s every year with the long lean athletes.

Brutal.

Retire already Boeheim.

1/2 7:40 PM | IP: Logged

I like the post just a couple after that one by ruhoopsguy:

"They might have 5 or 6 blocked shits already"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online