I thought Kieta gave us some solid minutes when we needed it. | Syracusefan.com

I thought Kieta gave us some solid minutes when we needed it.

I'm glad his season didn't end fouling-out.
Absolutely. Keita gave us huge minutes after Rak went out. Very active defensively and rebounded as well as I have seen him this season. JB actually opted to leave him in there in crunch time when he might have come back earlier with Rak. Huge part of the win tonight.

Yeah, he brought some energy, and did a nice job on the boards.

Keita gave us solid minutes? that severely understates what he did tonight. He freaking was absolutely HUGE and we do not win this game without him. My apologies for writing him off . the guy suddenly developed a mean streak .

He played great - center for us is not a stat position - if u watched he was great with some huge boards

I like what Boeheim is doing, just like with his guards earlier in the season going with who is hot. Rak and baye is a coin flip whoever plays better plays more same with South and Fair it is really a great luxury to have. Like everyone else said Baye was huge tonight and that lay in was beyond anything i thought he was even capable of.

I am happy for Keita but I felt like Xmas had a good 1st half until the very end. He looked winded toward the end of the half. Didn't look so winded after sitting almost the entire 2nd half!

This was the Keita I think we all expected all year long. Couldn't have picked a better time to show up. Really proud for the big fella. No matter who we get on Saturday,however, will be a tough matchup inside, so him and Ram both need to bring their A game.

Tipohat.jpg

He had a couple of good plays, but I wanted Christmas or even Southerland in the last few minutes instead. Keita's lack of rebounding scares the heck out of me. The other team always seem to get a lot of offensive rebounds when he's in. That's besides the fact that the team is 4 on 5 on offense when he's in. Having said that, he always gives 110% so I'm happy for him.

He had a couple of good plays, but I wanted Christmas in the last few minutes. Keita's lack of rebounding scares the heck out of me. The other team always seem to get a lot of offensive rebounds when he's in. That's besides the fact that the team is 4 on 5 on offense when he's in.

He had a couple of good plays? You wanted Xmas in for the last few mins...Was I watching the right game?

He had a couple of good plays? You wanted Xmas in for the last few mins...Was I watching the right game?
Only you know the answer to that:) I am thrilled that we won-I'm just not as bullish on his play as others in this thread. He made a few good plays, but every time he's in there, the other team starts getting offensive rebounds, as he's pushed out of position (unless Fair gets them). He needs some of the pounds that Melo lost:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom