I thought refs were supposed to get better later in the tourney... | Syracusefan.com

I thought refs were supposed to get better later in the tourney...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
Honestly that was one of the worst reffed (read most lopsided) games I've seen in a long, long time. Dion and Brandon were both assaulted a couple of times in the lane with no call. Absolutely awful, no flow based on the horrible reffing. It was like the refs were trying to keep the Buckeyes in it after they called the second foul on Sullinger.

I thought it was atrocious. Dion on that last drive, looked like Kris on that three was fouled. And holy with the moving screens and grabbing of jerseys. Call that once to stop it - like normal refs do. Oh, and the out of bounds pass that was reversed and then made wrong again for some reason...and Jimmy getting T'd up. That was fun.

Ugh, I would take Higgins, Burr, and a blind guy right now.

Thad's stomach has to hurt from all the fluids he must have ingested from the referees before the game. This is a G rated version of what I really want to say. These Refs are horrible.

Thad's stomach has to hurt from all the fluids he must have ingested from the referees before the game. This is a G rated version of what I really want to say. These Refs are horrible.
Get off your knees ref, you're blowing the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom