I thunk this team could run the table... Only teams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I thunk this team could run the table... Only teams

i agree with barrel. i think it's pretty dumb to hold back getting insane about this team just because monmouth isn't good.

we are giant, we have shooters, we have a great coach and we have the best point guard i've seen anywhere in college in a long time. those teams don't lose very much

Why are we discussing duke at this point? We dont play them so who gives a crap if we can or cant beat them right now. I mean seriously.

Why are we discussing duke at this point? We dont play them so who gives a crap if we can or cant beat them right now. I mean seriously.
They are the mythical barometer, it's a safe team people can use to say that can beat us. Speaking of Duke, if I were Coach K I would want nothing to do with Michigan or SU in the tourney, matchup nightmares. Fortunately that'd be in in the Final 4.

And who, pray tell, is going to shut down Plumlee? Curry maybe, but Duke has a "team" not just a couple of individuals. We aren't ready for them yet. Maybe in March, but not now.

I thought BMK did a hell of a job playing D on Sullinger last year. Really bodied up to him, wouldn't let Sully back him down at all. Sully had to settle for some turnarounds that were pretty far from the hoop...just too bad they mostly still went in. (I actually couldn't believe he still hit a few of those, considering the way BMK was playing him so tough. Really gave me confidence in BMK going forward in a similar spot.)

Worry about beating Ville, Cincy, Pitt, and GTown. The road games at Ville and Pitt especially will be big tests. Those are tough places to win. Road game at Marquette will be tough. They looked very good against Wiscy yesterday...very athletic team with size inside. Cincy has been surprisingly good this year after losing Gates. It's way too early to be thinking about IU and Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom