I told bees if Ennis ad grant come back I | Syracusefan.com

I told bees if Ennis ad grant come back I

Bottle of vodka. On the rocks.

Also if you're with people...lame.

If you're being serious and cryptic...kind of lame. Wldj44 said Ennis ain't coming back...

Last edited:
I've had plenty, but I'll have another in honor of this thread. But I'm trying to stay awake for the live-streaming of Outkast's performance at Coachella

Let's start with a bottle of Makers.

Soooooooo does this mean you'll never have to buy bees and his brother drinks or an ohhhh (insert bad word for poop), bees and his brother are going to drink you broke?

IMO we are not getting both back, maybe, maybe 1. My point if we get both back I will be fired up!!!!

I was not drinking at all, saw Bees at soccer. go ahead with your lame soccer jokes ::))

IMO we are not getting both back, maybe, maybe 1. My point if we get both back I will be fired up!!!!

I was not drinking at all, saw Bees at soccer. go ahead with your lame soccer jokes ::))

Soccer? You know the Italians didn't invent it, because you can't use your hands! {As told by my 110% Italian Pop Warner coach while we mocked them from the sidelines}

A boilermaker for me please. A shot of Jameson and a keg of Harp. Thanks Gilardino.

Dude. Two of my personal favorites right there in one post!