I w expect Gulley to get more carries this Saturday | Syracusefan.com

I w expect Gulley to get more carries this Saturday

CaliCuse

All American
They catake a chance of over working Antwon or getting him dinged. Adonis red-shirting seems to be a ball in the air at this time. We might even see Jerome get a few touches. The O-line must get it together in this second game because the next one ain't gonna be easy after a long trip to the "gold state" We don't have much luck on these long trips to the West.

I think Gulley, Smith, Moore and a lot of guys on the two deep to see action on Saturday so everyone is well rested for USC.

this was discussed in a PS article. Due to the circumstances Marrone couldn't find them time.

this was discussed in a PS article. Due to the circumstances Marrone couldn't find them time.
He will this Syurday If second game improvement is due from any unit its our offense. I just hope Doug holds a little hidden from USC.;)

I really hope Gulley can get some more touches in the coming games. I think he can be used in the Darren Sproles mold. If we can find ways to get him the ball in space he will make things happen. Whether he lines up in the slot or the backfield, he is a threat. I just hope the offense from the 4th quarter vs Wake shows up so we can see all of the offensive weapons used.

He will this Syurday If second game improvement is due from any unit its our offense. I just hope Doug holds a little hidden from USC.;)
Hopefully our secondary. Good to see you over here Cali!

Gulley looked quick Thursday night and stronger, I hope he gets carries as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom