I want Melo to win a ring! | Syracusefan.com

I want Melo to win a ring!

Knicks or not, with you Jim. Would be HS-College-Pro chip chip chip. Triple threat. Flippin iPhone. Took me minutes to type this. I was stuck on "Trible" for a while. You'rs truly ... ;)

Now that Bosh isn't going to Houston, that's where Melo should go. Howard, Parsons, Melo very good front court, Harden, Beverly a good young back court, and they have decent bench people.

Too soon to say he can't win one with the Knicks. Knicks will have cap room plus their own #1 next season. Maybe it is a pipe dream, but if they can sign Durant plus draft a starting caliber player next off season they would have as good a shot as anybody else for a title. If they don't have a great off season next year then you would have to say that their chances to win a title w Melo are very long.

Too soon to say he can't win one with the Knicks. Knicks will have cap room plus their own #1 next season. Maybe it is a pipe dream, but if they can sign Durant plus draft a starting caliber player next off season they would have as good a shot as anybody else for a title. If they don't have a great off season next year then you would have to say that their chances to win a title w Melo are very long.

Durant isn't a FA for 2 more years, not next year.

Hopefully the penny pinching ways of Thunder ownership drives him away though

Melo wants to win --- BUT HE WANTS TO GET PAID. I'd be shocked if he doesn't resign with the Knickerbockers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom