I want Temple to win | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I want Temple to win

The fact of the matter is that SU's zone is very tough on teams that don't see it much. Knowing how to do it isn't the same as actually doing it. Indiana is really good but not many teams tear us up in the tournament. I worry more about our offense.

Especially when teams don't have time to prepare for it.

It's too bad that we aren't going to play a team like Indiana [assuming that they get by Temple] on the second game of a weekend, instead of giving the 5 days to get ready to play against the zone.

Anytime we have a chance to face a higher seed, I'll take it. I'd kill for Ohio St.'s draw...not another human being, but maybe a small animal - like a squirrel - but I'd kill damnit.

I am a massive Temple fan today
jewish_temple.jpg

indiana techically wont have 5 days prep(since they play this afternoon) while we will which i think benefits us.Im not scared of Indiana since creen isnt that good a coach and i will take our zone defense against against any good shooting team and the lack of playing against our length /athleticism on back line.If we play Indiana it will be whether our offense can play well not our defense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom