I was at the Dome in October when Clemson hung 49 on | Syracusefan.com

I was at the Dome in October when Clemson hung 49 on

The Orange. I'm coming back this weekend and hope the Tigers can score more than 50 but have my doubts.

But the real burning question we all have here: what color jerseys will Clemson wear?

Unfortunately, we don't seem to blow teams out, so I wouldn't worry about that with the return trip. I think Syracuse will win, but it won't be high scoring. Though, for various reasons, I would love if we held Clemson to under 50.

Curious how the crowd will be. Our first ACC Sunday Hoops game and our fans aren't used to games in that time slot. Hope they come out strong.

50 could do it for ya. I was also at the dome for that game. I live in AZ so that was my only game. You were very nice fans. The rest of the game I did not enjoy so much.

But the real burning question we all have here: what color jerseys will Clemson wear?
50/50 whether we wear our orange or northwest purple. Maybe we can cause confusion by wearing the orange.

I think our only chance in this game is to make it as ugly as possible.

50/50 whether we wear our orange or northwest purple. Maybe we can cause confusion by wearing the orange.

I think our only chance in this game is to make it as ugly as possible.

If that is your only chance, you have no chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom