I was bored at work today... | Syracusefan.com

I was bored at work today...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
yyRBLYZ.jpg

Last edited:
there should be more explosions and types of debris. otherwise I think it is fairly reasonable.

I think it's quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever seen.

This is great. Not to be that guy, but if you could get Shafer's face right during the "FU Dabo" moment it might be photoshop perfection

Shock and Awe man! Shock and Awe!

Can we get a 24x36 poster of that in time for Shafer to sign at the spring game???

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. But this is the fifth time I've come back to this thread because it makes me laugh every time. Two thumbs up.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. But this is the fifth time I've come back to this thread because it makes me laugh every time. Two thumbs up.

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoy it!

Unfortunately, I won't be posting many more images like this. I did a similar one of Coach B on the basketball side (he was a superhero fending off an alien invasion) but it was promptly deleted by the overzealous mods. Not really worth my time anymore if they are just going to go away.

This is getting some play on Keelys twitter feed now.

Ha my roommate just sent me a text about it saying "Isn't that the tank pic you made?" In case you were wondering, here is what the original pic looked like:

Japanese_Type_90_Tank_-_2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom