I wish I could bet on things like if we make the NCAAT our first opponent will be TCU | Syracusefan.com

I wish I could bet on things like if we make the NCAAT our first opponent will be TCU

It would be so NCAA to make sure we play Jamie Dixon.
Now let's beat Pitt so it happens.

I hate the way Dixon would always be a few steps on the court during the game and never be called for a technical. You know who was pulling a Dixon? Gottfried was always stepping on the court during our NC State game. At one point he the ref almost ran into him on his way to the other end of the court. How he wasn't called for a technical is beyond me. If JB's foot touches the line they call a technical!

I am bumping this because I think we are going to play TCU in Dayton next week.

I will be happy to go into a time machine and play a John Wooden UCLA team, I could give a crap, I just want to get in. But I hope your Feb prediction is correct!

I'd take play-in game against anyone at this point. If we make it, I think we're probably looking at a Tues/Wed night game. At least people won't have to worry about missing work if that's the case :)

Don't think its going to happen...
as per ESPN Bubble Watch -
"With TCU losing seven straight to end the season and Texas Tech having long since faded from the scene"

Don't think its going to happen...
as per ESPN Bubble Watch -
"With TCU losing seven straight to end the season and Texas Tech having long since faded from the scene"
TCU will beat Oklahoma tonight. Then without Kansas having Josh Jackson they will upset #1 Kansas and get back on the bubble.

TCU will beat Oklahoma tonight. Then without Kansas having Josh Jackson they will upset #1 Kansas and get back on the bubble.
could happen. Still think they may need that 3rd win. Perhaps not. Personally want to see nothing of that ugly smug mug on Selection Sunday...

TCU 60 #1 Kansas 49 13:55 left.

Jamie vs. JB in Dayton.

We would destroy TCU, are you crazy. Please, NCAA. Make it happen. Easiest play in game.

6-12 in conference. Wow. That would have to be a new low for the NCAAT.

If creating a matchup like that got us in, I'd be fine with it. No shame in my game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom