I wish I hadn't left! | Syracusefan.com

I wish I hadn't left!

Millhouse

Living Legend
Have at it. I was *really* tired. I'm not usually leave early guy (stayed for the bills oilers comeback as a kid).

Great job in the second half getting McPherson some help. I was like upperdecker trying to figure out what the hell was happening in the first half. I'm skeptical.

Really happy for Bailey recovering from the fumble. Same with Scott.

Nassib did well after I left. Before I left, he had Macky in his lap so much, what could he do.

This win is going to end up being huge for getting to a bowl because there are still big question marks that don't need to be bothered with today.

I don't blame Marrone for playing for a field goal. But of course I DIDN'T SEE IT GRR. I did see the OT on TV

Learn from your mistake grasshopper and I get the tired thing and it was hot as hell too but you should know better! I give you credit for admitting your error but shame on you and don't let it happen again.

Learn from your mistake grasshopper and I get the tired thing and it was hot as hell too but you should know better! I give you credit for admitting your error but shame on you and don't let it happen again.
i'm playing the infant card, sleeping isn't what it used to be and I run out of gas quickly these days. that's my story, i'm sticking to it. wish i had gotten a hotel, was dreading the drive

You paid for the ticket to the game... The game lasts 4 quarters (potentially OT)... When you're making love, do you stop just prior to your release??? ... No, you finish!...

So, finish the game... Let this game be a lesson for you

Go Cuse!

You paid for the ticket to the game... The game lasts 4 quarters (potentially OT)... When you're making love, do you stop just prior to your release??? ... No, you finish!...

So, finish the game... Let this game be a lesson for you

Go Cuse!

but what if she is still middling through the second quarter???

I just lost the little bit of respect I had for you. If I can stay the entire game - at my age- certainly others can.

Have at it. I was *really* tired. I'm not usually leave early guy (stayed for the bills oilers comeback as a kid).

Great job in the second half getting McPherson some help. I was like upperdecker trying to figure out what the hell was happening in the first half. I'm skeptical.

Really happy for Bailey recovering from the fumble. Same with Scott.

Nassib did well after I left. Before I left, he had Macky in his lap so much, what could he do.

This win is going to end up being huge for getting to a bowl because there are still big question marks that don't need to be bothered with today.

I don't blame Marrone for playing for a field goal. But of course I DIDN'T SEE IT GRR. I did see the OT on TV

Good grief give the man a break I am sure there tons of people on here not admitting they left atleast Millhouse owned up. I live in NOVA so I had to watch the freaking thing on my labtop

i'm playing the infant card, sleeping isn't what it used to be and I run out of gas quickly these days. that's my story, i'm sticking to it. wish i had gotten a hotel, was dreading the drive

Trust me if you stayed you would have been wide awake for the drive home.

I just lost the little bit of respect I had for you. If I can stay the entire game - at my age- certainly others can.
suit yourself, all4sanctimony

Trust me if you stayed you would have been wide awake for the drive home.
I was...lol
Didn't leave the Fine Lot till after 1230am and drove 90 mins

suit yourself, all4sanctimony

I really have to start using more smiley faces in my posts. I thought the "at my age" line was the giveaway.

It takes a big man to admit he's not really even a man at all. :)

I really have to start using more smiley faces in my posts. I thought the "at my age" line was the giveaway.

Some people just don't respect age and their elders. ;)

anyone that posts on this board should never leave early...either way epic win at its finest...

Here was the weird part to me. When Wake called the TO down there, the camera went to Nassib and Marrone and you can clearly see Marrone say "all right, lets go for it!" or something to that extent. Then they run 2 really slow run plays.

Here was the weird part to me. When Wake called the TO down there, the camera went to Nassib and Marrone and you can clearly see Marrone say "all right, lets go for it!" or something to that extent. Then they run 2 really slow run plays.

I saw the exact same thing and thought they'd go for it and risk leaving Wake w/ the ball and 90+ yards. Was disappointed they didn't try one pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom