I Wish We Played Miami Every Year | Syracusefan.com

I Wish We Played Miami Every Year

cuse522

2nd String
I hate them, and I love that I hate them. I hate that stupid turnover chain. I hate their cockiness. I hate their fans, holding up the U.

I want to hate them every year. I want them in the Dome next year; I want to crush them. I want to give Dungey a Syracuse chain at midfield after we crush them.

We could use a rivalry like that with them. It would be perfect right now, too. Two private schools with a lot of football history, both on the rise although they're ahead of us a smidge in that regard. Some history in the Big East, and neither is a perfect fit in the ACC with the Tobacco Road old money running the show.

I don't see us ever having that kind of animosity with anyone in our division, and I don't feel it with Pitt in football. There's nothing we can do about it, but I do think it would be awesome and would be good for the program.

The U's 100% back. The talent, the swag, the d baggery. It's there.
I am not buying they are 100% back yet. They got lucky vs FSU and GT and could easily have 2 losses right now. I don't see them beating VT (and they will struggle vs Notre Dame) and I don't see them going to the ACC title game. They are a middle of the pack team in the country (will end up ranked 15-20) when all is said and done. And Mark Richt did a horrible coaching job at the end of that game yesterday. We should have NEVER got the ball back down 8 with almost 3 min left.

I am not buying they are 100% back yet. They got lucky vs FSU and GT and could easily have 2 losses right now. I don't see them beating VT (and they will struggle vs Notre Dame) and I don't see them going to the ACC title game. They are a middle of the pack team in the country (will end up ranked 15-20) when all is said and done. And Mark Richt did a horrible coaching job at the end of that game yesterday. We should have NEVER got the ball back down 8 with almost 3 min left.

Their defense is great, their offense is ever improving. I bet they beat ND and the battle between them and Tech will be interesting.

That QB's impressive, and still learning. Their D line is the best I've seen.

Their defense is great, their offense is ever improving. I bet they beat ND and the battle between them and Tech will be interesting.

That QB's impressive, and still learning. Their D line is the best I've seen.
Their WR's stink overall as a unit. If FSU was healthy they would have destroyed them. I don't see Miami as a team that can hang with any of the top teams this year. If they played Penn St, Georgia, Alabama, Wisconsin, Ohio St...I think they lose and vs most of those teams they lose in a blowout

Their WR's stink overall as a unit. If FSU was healthy they would have destroyed them. I don't see Miami as a team that can hang with any of the top teams this year. If they played Penn St, Georgia, Alabama, Wisconsin, Ohio St...I think they lose and vs most of those teams they lose in a blowout

If they can't catch balls this year, they'll be replaced by 5 star calibre WR's and ATH's that can.

If they can't catch balls this year, they'll be replaced by 5 star calibre WR's and ATH's that can.
Yeah but we are talking about THIS YEAR. lol Can't say they are back when their WR's aren't any good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom