I wonder what College Gameday odds guy will say about us tomorrow... | Syracusefan.com

I wonder what College Gameday odds guy will say about us tomorrow...

Every year we play Clemson Syracuse.com always prints some letter to the editor from the same damn snarky Clemson fan who tells Syracuse we we stink in football and how they are so great. I hope now that we won that guy writes in and Syracuse.com prints that letter. If he doesn't, they better now ever print anything from that clown again moving forward

#JustSaying

Every year we play Clemson Syracuse.com always prints some letter to the editor from the same damn snarky Clemson fan who tells Syracuse we we stink in football and how they are so great. I hope now that we won that guy writes in and Syracuse.com prints that letter. If he doesn't, they better now ever print anything from that clown again moving forward

#JustSaying

It was probably a Bud alias.

"ummm durrrr, Kelly Bryant wasn't himself...durrr..I think the Buckeyes will challenge Bama for the National Championship now...durrr"

- Herbstriet

I had ESPNU radio on early this morning, it appeared to be playing a show from the other day. They were talking about Iowa State and Kirk said I guarantee you that this week someone who you think has no chance of losing, will lose.

I had ESPNU radio on early this morning, it appeared to be playing a show from the other day. They were talking about Iowa State and Kirk said I guarantee you that this week someone who you think has no chance of losing, will lose.

Listening right now and it's a repeat of yesterday prior to the game.

I heard that on the way into work the other day. Never seriously thought it could be us

One of the talking heads said: "Syracuse did everything they could to give this game away." He must have been watching a different game than the one I saw. In the game I watched, Clemson was lucky to be close.

One of the talking heads said: "Syracuse did everything they could to give this game away." He must have been watching a different game than the one I saw. In the game I watched, Clemson was lucky to be close.
Paul Finebaum. I honestly don't think he watched the game with the comments he was making.

#JustSaying
I was thinking about that guy last night. great minds.

Speaking of odds, I saw on SC this morning that a Friday night winning parlay would have paid about $10,400.