I wonder which college game/team? | Syracusefan.com

I wonder which college game/team?

Favorite quote of the last week is in this article,

Bifalco first asked Amato if it was OK for him to “talk about this on the phone.”
"I mean, why not?" Amato answered. "You talk about everything else on the ----- phone, and you're an idiot."

Classic.

so the game wasn't fixed & the principles didn't bet on it

whatever these guys go on trial for, it won't be for this

Favorite quote of the last week is in this article,

Bifalco first asked Amato if it was OK for him to “talk about this on the phone.”
"I mean, why not?" Amato answered. "You talk about everything else on the ----- phone, and you're an idiot."

Classic.

Reminded me of those two wannabes in the Sopranos, who tried talking to Tony while he was peeing in the bathroom. I hated those guys.

so the game wasn't fixed & the principles didn't bet on it

whatever these guys go on trial for, it won't be for this
Maybe conspiracy. I don't think the underlying crime need be committed to make the case.
Yup. It will be conspiracy because all the Feds need to do is to prove that 2 or more people agreed to commit a crime and made a positive step to try to do it. That's why the Feds love to charge people with it. You only have to try to further you plan to be guilty; you don't have to succeed in doing it.

Benjamin Bifalco, 25, of Staten Island, New York, is accused of offering members of a college basketball team "thousands of dollars to intentionally lose the game," according to a news release from the Eastern District of New York U.S. Attorney's Office.

The school and players were not identified in the indictment.

I gotta think this was a smaller school situation, but who knows...

I gotta think this was a smaller school situation, but who knows...

probably right, smaller mid major type school like wagner or uconn

Was it this guy?

1570474064397.png

Sorry about that...didnt catch the previous thread. Thanks for the merge although I miss my Staten Island Bros line... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom