I would like to take the time to thank the AD at | Syracusefan.com

I would like to take the time to thank the AD at

2-11 outside the Dome.

And two horrible wins inside it.

It's painful, I hate USC in, but Syracuse made its own bed.

Agreed, too many bad losses, only 18 wins and 14 losses. 3 good wins and lets face it the Duke win was a prayer, and our only 2 road wins were on prayers as well.

Agreed, too many bad losses, only 18 wins and 14 losses. 3 good wins and lets face it the Duke win was a prayer, and our only 2 road wins were on prayers as well.

So great to see Bilas defending Syracuse ad nauseous.

But guess what...no one will remember come tomorrow.

The team and coaching staff underachieved this year. Now, hoping the off season karma turns good for Lydon to come back and to land a strong PG.

If there was another stolen bid somewhere and we were left out, I get it. I've firmly stated we absolutely did this to ourselves (especially the miami loss which would have made us a lock). That said, USC makes no sense at all to me.

If there was another stolen bid somewhere and we were left out, I get it. I've firmly stated we absolutely did this to ourselves (especially the miami loss which would have made us a lock). That said, USC makes no sense at all to me.

You know a level head and common sense doesn't bode well around here right?

Duke for his support on the comm.
last year we got in because we beat a couple of good teams at the Atlantis tournament then had a average conference record. This year early we lost to S Carolina & Wisconsin (not bad losses but still need to win one based on the rest of out of conference record) and lost to St Johns (by 38 at home), Georgetown at home and UCONN. We also lost huge to BC on the road. A lot of really bad losses. If you want to say last year that the early schedule mattered you have to live with it this year.

NCAA pushing the two coasts...east and west...viewers and money $$$$$$$$$$

Nail on the head, yes we screwed ourselves, our resume was flawed, we get all of that, Usc getting a bid goes against everything the committee talked about in prior years, going out and scheduling tough, Usc did the exact opposite, and they had two top 50 wins, two.

Off topic a little, but remember when syr.com ran a poll, asking if SU should be in the top 25 with 11 losses?
Maybe Jimmy should have said Greensboro was a nice place... Nah...

I think we got exactly what we deserved. Take away 1 or 2 of those What losses and we'd be dancing.
No one to blame but ourselves. Not a team that was easy to cheer for. Maybe we can win even more than one game in the NIT

last year we got in because we beat a couple of good teams at the Atlantis tournament then had a average conference record. This year early we lost to S Carolina & Wisconsin (not bad losses but still need to win one based on the rest of out of conference record) and lost to St Johns (by 38 at home), Georgetown at home and UCONN. We also lost huge to BC on the road. A lot of really bad losses. If you want to say last year that the early schedule mattered you have to live with it this year.
I don't have a problem with us not making it. I do have a problem with a couple of teams that did. the first tie breaker in any league I have ever played in is head to head. We beat wake head to head and finished ahead of them.

prayers? That is B.S. who says we lose if Gillon misses? And in the two road games, we made shots.

I don't have a problem with us not making it. I do have a problem with a couple of teams that did. the first tie breaker in any league I have ever played in is head to head. We beat wake head to head and finished ahead of them.
I partially agree with your take on Wake except for 2 things. We beat Wake at home, and that comes from playing uneven schedules in conference play. It is much more fair to play all conference opponents 2 times. We also played Pitt & BC twice and I believe they the two worst teams in conference.

I partially agree with your take on Wake except for 2 things. We beat Wake at home, and that comes from playing uneven schedules in conference play. It is much more fair to play all conference opponents 2 times. We also played Pitt & BC twice and I believe they the two worst teams in conference.
Well, Wake played B.C. twice (3x if you count their one win in the ACC tournament) NCState and Clemson twice each as well. Plus Duke twice. They didn't have a harder schedule than us.

What does that even mean? No one cares about Usc bball.

NCAA promoting Big East, trying to save that conferences butt, same with hyping PAC 12. Syracuse is the token cookie of the year given to the NIT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom