I would love to know | Syracusefan.com

I would love to know

ebucklewis

All American
what deal was made with the devil in 2003. Somebody probably made a promise in a drunken haze on Bourbon street thinking Satan wasn't listening. He was.

what deal was made with the devil in 2003. Somebody probably made a promise in a drunken haze on Bourbon street thinking Satan wasn't listening. He was.

I know I did. I would have agreed to 10 straight NIT bids for a win over KU.

I know I did. I would have agreed to 10 straight NIT bids for a win over KU.
that probably eliminates you. I'm looking for the person that said to Satan "if you let us win this one, you can take our starting center anytime we are really good"

Without revealing too much, I haven't been able to sit comfortably in 8 years...

Well we made the championship game with Forth has our starting center, so i figured.....

Well we made the championship game with Forth has our starting center, so i figured.....

Nine years later, and folks here are still dumping on Craig Forth. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

BTW, if Melo does not come back, I wish we had Craig this year. Nothing flashy, but he was RELIABLE.

Nine years later, and folks here are still dumping on Craig Forth. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I laugh. Thats what I was always told..."laugh at the idiots"

BTW, if Melo does not come back, I wish we had Craig this year. Nothing flashy, but he was RELIABLE.
I believe had 4pts in the 03 tournament. Not sure how much he could hang athletically with the players today...

Come on, I am not dumping on Craig Forth, he had the best 6pts and 5 fouls in the history of a championship games.

Forth was the guy that made that motion offense work as well as it did.. like melo he was a huge wide body setting screens and taking up tons of space on defense. On the note of satanic offerings that night.. I didn't offer up anything to Satan but certainly promised god I wouldnt ask for another damn thing if SU could pull out a win.

I believe had 4pts in the 03 tournament. Not sure how much he could hang athletically with the players today...

forth had 6 in the Championship game? Was he a big scorer? No. But he knew his role. And as for athletics...how did our more athletic guys do against ND's less athletic C? 4 pts, 6 rebs, 37 minutes.
's

Unfortunately, it's a buyer's market for selling your soul.

He could catch the ball in the post, and toss it back out to the shooters. He was good for several rebounds.

Mcneils offense was underated some I think. He did a good job against Auburn and had some big moments that year like getting to the line at home against Pitt. He made a huge play or two on offense here or there.

Craig Forth, especially in that championship seoson, was the most underrated player...maybe in SU history.
He was selfless, dependable, & trustworthy. Why some SU fans can't see his worth beyond numbers, is mind-boggling.

This program never had crippling, self-inflicted nonsense happen prior to 2003.

Never.

i do remember making the deal that melo could leave with my blessing if we could only win that game. WOW ...never saw that boomerang coming! old nick is a tricky bastadge!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom