Class of 2014 - Ian Bunting, TE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Ian Bunting, TE

CuseLegacy

6'6" and yes from IL and of course he has a ND offer.
Bunting finished his junior season with 415 receiving yards and four touchdowns before suffering an ankle injury that sidelined him for the rest of the season. He was scheduled to return for the second week of the playoffs, but his team lost in the opening round.

The No. 12 tight end prospect in the 2014 class according to 247Sports.com, Bunting said he sees himself as a versatile tight end that gives an offense a number of options.

Bunting will probably stay in B1G but his high school sends many kids to Syracuse each year to Newhouse.

think I remember reading that McDonald's offense is really going to feature TEs - if that's the case I wouldn't put it past these guys to sell him on playing at SU

Nice sized target with good hands, decent speed and great focus; when the ball is in the air. Plays at WR now and will need to bulk up from 200 to play TE; even as a receiver he adds value.

Imagine a TE with that speed for the Orange? Don't count Lester out with the Chicago kids for he is super respected there and I know they are listening.

Yeah it's hard to see on the highlight vid...Hinsdale Central.

Thanks. For whatever reason here at work, I'm not getting the video at all. My nephews played football for St. Viator in the Chicagoland area, so I know the area a little bit.