Iconic Orange Photos | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Iconic Orange Photos

syracuse-21-uniforme-basketball_MCO-F-2956373730_072012.jpg

There is a great picture of Roosevelt Bouie grabbing a rebound that hung in the Syracuse bball office for years. Anyone have a copy?

Over the years there have been many photos that have captured exhilarating moments in SU basketball history. The Dog Pile after SU won the national championship in 2003, The Block by Hakim Warrick, Jim Boeheim with his family after winning in New Orleans.

Please submit some of your favorites in this thread.

205916-standard.jpg

Here is one to get this started GMAC knocking down a three against Oklahoma State in a scintillating comeback after they stopped the bleeding from his forehead.
Fantastic post, thanks for this. I must have "liked" 20 of these pictures. Great memories.

McRae2.jpg

RIP McNasty.
When I was younger, friends and I used to go to the village in NYC. One time (pretty sure it was while he was still in high school), we had the pleasure of seeing him play on the West 4th Street Courts (not as big/famous as Rucker, but always good comp). He was a monster in the low post, so the other team decided to triple-team him. Didn't matter. With three guys on him, he got the ball low in the post, ate all three up and jammed it in easily. Guys were yelling, "They can't triple-team you , Conrad. They can't triple-team you!" My friend and I were slack-jawed. Never forgot him after that, and my buddy (not a Cuse fan) would ask about his progress at SU from then on.

When I was younger, friends and I used to go to the village in NYC. One time (pretty sure it was while he was still in high school), we had the pleasure of seeing him play on the West 4th Street Courts (not as big/famous as Rucker, but always good comp). He was a monster in the low post, so the other team decided to triple-team him. Didn't matter. With three guys on him, he got the ball low in the post, ate all three up and jammed it in easily. Guys were yelling, "They can't triple-team you , Conrad. They can't triple-team you!" My friend and I were slack-jawed. Never forgot him after that, and my buddy (not a Cuse fan) would ask about his progress at SU from then on.
I wish i could like this 100 times.

Where are the pics of Stevie? I tried to find some, but none were very good.