I'd trade a win tomorrow night... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I'd trade a win tomorrow night...

Tom Brennan reminded us of it for 3 years on ESPN. It still lingers like a bad fart.

Well we were a 2 seed weren't we? This year a 1st round lost wouldn't be nearly as bad as that one.

Meant to say trade for a win tomorrow night by giving up an NCAA win later this month as long as that win wasn't in the regional final. I know that is irrational and rather foolish but I'd love for SU to deal the Hoyas one final blow on the way out. I am not highly confident of that happening cuz they're a bad match-up for us imo but much stranger things have happened.

If it lead to a BET win, that would probably be more memorable than anything other than a NC, at least this year.

Would put the stamp on SU being the flagship program over the life of the BEC.

Meant to say trade for a win tomorrow night by giving up an NCAA win later this month as long as that win wasn't in the regional final. I know that is irrational and rather foolish but I'd love for SU to deal the Hoyas one final blow on the way out. I am not highly confident of that happening cuz they're a bad match-up for us imo but much stranger things have happened.

After the way they just smoked us, we MUST win this game. This is IT. I hope Derrick Coleman gives the pre-game speech. It is ON.

If it lead to a BET win, that would probably be more memorable than anything other than a NC, at least this year.

Would put the stamp on SU being the flagship program over the life of the BEC.

I love that UConn has been left out of all this celebration. They are barely even being mentioned. Love it. The forgotten program. And it has completely changed the storyline of this last tournament for the media. Now, the whole history of the conference is being rewritten (i.e. to be remembered) as being built on us and Georgetown. Has to rub some people's asses in the Nutmeg State.

Well we were a 2 seed weren't we? This year a 1st round lost wouldn't be nearly as bad as that one.

Yeah, we won the Big East tournament that year. We had very high expectations, unlike a year later. We had made it to the Sweet 16 the year before, and everyone was back.