Idiot quote of the day from..yes you guessed Hoyatalk | Syracusefan.com

Idiot quote of the day from..yes you guessed Hoyatalk

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
"Today at 3:22pm, biggmanu wrote:
I hope Bril gets the chance at a hard foul on MCW"

"Just thinking about individual Syracuse players over the years it is unbelievable karma hasn't touched them yet. Uconn's been taken care of though, so maybe Syracuse it's next. It's just ridiculous that nothing bad every happens to that program or team."

Really? Do I need to go into AO's injury against them(costing us a NT), probation, Bernie Fine fiasco, Southerland being suspended for no reason, Fab being pulled pre tourney (costing us another shot at a title). Anything I have missed?

We have had our fair share of bad luck, karma, punishment.

unbelievable. uconn fans were saying similar things after southerland got reinstated, like how everything always works out for us. are they kidding me? we've been a 1 seed in the tournament 2 of the last 3 years and lost our starting center days before the tourny both times!

unbelievable. uconn fans were saying similar things after southerland got reinstated, like how everything always works out for us. are they kidding me? we've been a 1 seed in the tournament 2 of the last 3 years and lost our starting center days before the tourny both times!
Well no one has accused either fan base of being knowledgable about college basketball.

What's up with Georgetowns message board? It looks like it was one the first websites of the Internet.

After Vermont I dont know how anyone can say we always luck out. We caught every bad break in that game I have ever seen. Christ the 5'6 PG hit a shot from the other Ft line and Gmac had a simple dribble hit a dead spot in the floor and bounce laterally out of bounds. Yeah all the breaks :bang:

After Vermont I dont know how anyone can say we always luck out. We caught every bad break in that game I have ever seen. Christ the 5'6 PG hit a shot from the other Ft line and Gmac had a simple dribble hit a dead spot in the floor and bounce laterally out of bounds. Yeah all the breaks :bang:

I'm convinced that somebody sold their soul for the 2003 championship, and the resulting years have been the consequences of striking that bargain--especially 2006-2009, when we were in the NIT a few times.

The last few years have been amazing, however--with the exception of not getting as far in the tourney as we would like. Last year was a !@#$ dream season--losing one regular season game, coming within an eyelash of the final four even without our starting center, etc. Too bad...

My reaction to anything fans of either of those fan bases have to say:
tumblr_lltbisDvpy1qh2mpqo1_400.gif

"Today at 3:22pm, biggmanu wrote:
.."Just thinking about individual Syracuse players over the years it is unbelievable karma hasn't touched them yet. Uconn's been taken care of though, so maybe Syracuse it's next. It's just ridiculous that nothing bad every happens to that program or team."

Really? Do I need to go into AO's injury against them(costing us a NT), probation, Bernie Fine fiasco, Southerland being suspended for no reason, Fab being pulled pre tourney (costing us another shot at a title). Anything I have missed?...
I think what this really proves is that no matter how bad things get, it's still not as bad as being a Hoya.

I'm convinced that somebody sold their soul for the 2003 championship, and the resulting years have been the consequences of striking that bargain--especially 2006-2009, when we were in the NIT a few times.

The last few years have been amazing, however--with the exception of not getting as far in the tourney as we would like. Last year was a !@#$ dream season--losing one regular season game, coming within an eyelash of the final four even without our starting center, etc. Too bad...

Ya finally getting past the sweet 16 last year and playing a very competitive game against Ohio State eased the pain a little bit as it was clear without Melo we werent going all the way but the team was at least able to avoid an early upset (thank god we didnt lose to a freeking 16 seed). Would have been nice to get to the final four but I had no illusions that this team was getting by Kentucky without Melo, I shudder to think what Davis would have done to Keita.

It was Marsh. That's why he needs all those PBRs - to cool the internal fire that is already starting deep inside him.

Really? Do I need to go into AO's injury against them(costing us a NT), probation, Bernie Fine fiasco, Southerland being suspended for no reason, Fab being pulled pre tourney (costing us another shot at a title). Anything I have missed?

We have had our fair share of bad luck, karma, punishment.

Not sure I would go so far as to say no reason... but I know what you're saying.

Marsh HAD a soul???
by the way, its 6:24 ,...AND GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS!!!
Oh, yeah F GEORGETOWN

My reaction to anything fans of either of those fan bases have to say:
tumblr_lltbisDvpy1qh2mpqo1_400.gif
I want to like this over and over and over again. I've seen every episode of Top Gear multiple times, I also watch it while driving to work every day.

I want to like this over and over and over again. I've seen every episode of Top Gear multiple times, I also watch it while driving to work every day.

I promise not to tell your insurance company if you promise never to drive behind me.

This is my favorite post so far. The board really likes to preach moral superiority.

""The main thing I have noticed over the years as the difference between the way the average Georgetown fan feels about syracuse and the average syracuse fan feels about Georgetown is that while both groups hate the other with a fiery passion. Syracuse fans are forced to begrudgingly respect us , while we have no reason to respect syracuse at all. The way Georgetown runs our program demands respect. While the way Syracuse runs their programs demands nothing but contempt. That is and always will be the difference between the programs.""

This is my favorite post so far. The board really likes to preach moral superiority.

""The main thing I have noticed over the years as the difference between the way the average Georgetown fan feels about syracuse and the average syracuse fan feels about Georgetown is that while both groups hate the other with a fiery passion. Syracuse fans are forced to begrudgingly respect us , while we have no reason to respect syracuse at all. The way Georgetown runs our program demands respect. While the way Syracuse runs their programs demands nothing but contempt. That is and always will be the difference between the programs.""

That and being in a real conference ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom