If anybody gets any information regarding injury status this week | Syracusefan.com

If anybody gets any information regarding injury status this week

please keep it to yourself.

I heard Nassib and Bailey are both out this week. Hope no rutgers posters see this.

I heard Nassib and Bailey are both out this week. Hope no rutgers posters see this.

Millhouse still wins his bet!

Chandler out another two weeks. He fell as he was cracking up from seeing Marinovich being pushed down M Street by stache's wife and kid.

Well, axeman already let loose on his show that Gulley could be lost with a broken collarbone or something.( he did say it was a weird thing that may need further evaluation)

Macky just grew 4 inches and is now 6'6. And Ryan can not see over him...

Well, axeman already let loose on his show that Gulley could be lost with a broken collarbone or something.( he did say it was a weird thing that may need further evaluation)
This doesn't sound like you're kidding. I understand every team has injuries, but cmon already!

What?

The strange thing is PTG looked fine in the presser after the game, a dislocated shoulder isn't an inury that creeps up the next day or after you cool down like some ligament or knee issues, if it's dislocated one would know about it pretty quickly, I really think this was a mistake of some sort, maybe he is injured but the dislocated injury sounds strange.

Who knows... Why the hell would the university try to retract it at that point anyway if was true, he's a 2nd string running back, I doubt Schiano is game planning around PTG, geeze.

If the number of injuries that are being thrown around are true, we will get pounded on Saturday and pounded some fiercely, you can only put lip stick on a pig for so long

My knee is a little sore. Achilles is kinda tight. But other than that, I'm good.

Bud has the complete list of injuries but after talking to the "Grand Poobah" of the football program, decided to keep it to himself.

We should start to suit up robots... Our humans are having a tough time out there...

TexanMark's cooking hand is in a cast. Best case return is 6 weeks. Many will starve unless more beer is consumed to make up the calorie difference. Save a fellow fan. Bring beer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom