If anyone has an extra scorecard from today's SU/Colgate game... | Syracusefan.com

If anyone has an extra scorecard from today's SU/Colgate game...

SUOrange44

Scout Team
or are willing to sell one, please let me know asap. I will pay for it and to have it mailed or I will come pick it up whatever is easiest. Thanks very much...

SUOrange44

Whatever he's willing to pay I will pay 1 cent more!

Ummm, why are we buying scorecards and why in such a hurry? This is the most interesting "I want a scorecard" thread in forum history!

Whatever he's willing to pay I will pay 1 cent more!

Ummm, why are we buying scorecards and why in such a hurry? This is the most interesting "I want a scorecard" thread in forum history!

LOL...The reason is that for every game I take my children to I buy a scorecard, a program, print out the boxscore, keep the tickets and put it in a manilla envelope with details on the outside.

There are so many games I went to when I was young that I wish I had kept a diary of to see which players I was able to see, etc.

We ended up having to leave early and I just realized when I got home I did not buy the scorecard or the program today. That is the reason so any help would be really appreciated.

SUOrange44

LOL...The reason is that for every game I take my children to I buy a scorecard, a program, print out the boxscore, keep the tickets and put it in a manilla envelope with details on the outside.

There are so many games I went to when I was young that I wish I had kept a diary of to see which players I was able to see, etc.

We ended up having to leave early and I just realized when I got home I did not buy the scorecard or the program today. That is the reason so any help would be really appreciated.

SUOrange44
Awesome reason - wish I had one for you

If you call up to the dome box office or over to the basketball office and explain your situation I am sure they could find one for you and most likely would mail it to you for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom