if chan gailey's purpose in life is to make me want to break things... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

if chan gailey's purpose in life is to make me want to break things...

I think the Bills should take a shot at a guy like Mike Leach or something, these NFL retread, depend wearing jackasses are pissing me off, so tired of the BS. Take a guy with a nutsack, that comes to Buffalo and says, this dump I am either going to be a legend or go down in a ball of flames... Chip Kelly, Kevin Sumlin, somebody... Who knows, Chan Gailey probably can't even chew a ing banana, he sucked 20 years ago and he sucks now, Wanny sucks, why do people think someday they won't? They are now just old, gray, bitter, cranky and go to bed at 9 still crapping their pants and still suck.

Why keep hiting conservative idiots who sucked everywhere else, you obvioulsy aren't going to get a great NFL coach, think outside the -ing box and take a risk instead of at best guaranteeing 6-10 seasons, It's ridiculous..

Who will be next? Let me guess? Ken Wissenhut from Arizona, he is the perfect candidiate, had one good season with one the best wr ever and Warner... He will be the next Bills coach no doubt

Its so refreshing watching Syracuse's defense when you're a Bills fan. Maybe Syracuses defense isnt lights out but they will blitz the **** out of you!

I think the Bills should take a shot at a guy like Mike Leach or something, these NFL retread, depend wearing jackasses are pissing me off, so tired of the BS. Take a guy with a nutsack, that comes to Buffalo and says, **** this dump I am either going to be a legend or go down in a ball of flames... Chip Kelly, Kevin Sumlin, somebody... Who knows, Chan Gailey probably can't even chew a ******* banana, he sucked 20 years ago and he sucks now, Wanny sucks, why do people think someday they won't? They are now just old, gray, bitter, cranky and go to bed at 9 still crapping their pants and still suck.

Why keep hiting conservative idiots who sucked everywhere else, you obvioulsy aren't going to get a great NFL coach, think outside the -ing box and take a risk instead of at best guaranteeing 6-10 seasons, It's ridiculous..

Who will be next? Let me guess? Ken Wissenhut from Arizona, he is the perfect candidiate, had one good season with one the best wr ever and Warner... He will be the next Bills coach no doubt

Jim Hasslet will be the next bills coach.;)

I think the Bills should take a shot at a guy like Mike Leach or something, these NFL retread, depend wearing jackasses are pissing me off, so tired of the BS. Take a guy with a nutsack, that comes to Buffalo and says, **** this dump I am either going to be a legend or go down in a ball of flames... Chip Kelly, Kevin Sumlin, somebody... Who knows, Chan Gailey probably can't even chew a ******* banana, he sucked 20 years ago and he sucks now, Wanny sucks, why do people think someday they won't? They are now just old, gray, bitter, cranky and go to bed at 9 still crapping their pants and still suck.

This is one of the best rants I've ever seen.

FWIW, the part I bolded above is basically how I try to conduct myself professionally. You either get genius or devastation, and you always get entertainment.

Has gailey ever once showed emotion on the sidelines? He makes Marrone look like McEnroe after his return was incorrectly called out of bounds.

What do you Bills fans think of taking a shot at Vick? We have a good offensive line so he hopefully wont take the shots he was taking in Philly. Maybe draft a WR like Lee or Woods so we can stop throwing the ball to Stevie and a bunch of garbage. Nelson back in the slot next year with Stevie and an actual #2 looks nice to me. Sign Vick and draft a mid-round QB if possible. Then deport Chan/Wanny/Fitz to Canada.

What do you Bills fans think of taking a shot at Vick? We have a good offensive line so he hopefully wont take the shots he was taking in Philly. Maybe draft a WR like Lee or Woods so we can stop throwing the ball to Stevie and a bunch of garbage. Nelson back in the slot next year with Stevie and an actual #2 looks nice to me. Sign Vick and draft a mid-round QB if possible. Then deport Chan/Wanny/Fitz to Canada.

no!

So what do you want Buffalo to do. I am done with Fitz. Completely done. The QBs in this draft are weakkk and Rivers throws INTs almost more than Fitz.

They have to take a QB in this draft. They have no choice.Take the best person left on the board and unless they're a total bust, give them a shot. It honestly can't be significantly worse...unless they trade for Tebow.

Next Bills Coaches, 1 of 3 guys guaranteed., Haslett, DelRio or Wissenhunt, absoloutely zero doubt!!
It's ing ridiculous... go out and take a GD risk, go find a college coach willing to take the shot. God Damit!!!

So what do you want Buffalo to do. I am done with Fitz. Completely done. The QBs in this draft are weakkk and Rivers throws INTs almost more than Fitz.

It's a decent class from a depth standpoint. It's just not top-heavy like last year. Which is good for the Bills since they never have a Top 2 pick anyway (always bad, never bad enough).

I am willing to bet if available Ryan moves down 90 to The Ralph same smarts as Fitz but a much stronger arm.

It's a decent class from a depth standpoint. It's just not top-heavy like last year. Which is good for the Bills since they never have a Top 2 pick anyway (always bad, never bad enough).

Agreed. They'll take a LB or WR in the 1st round but might have a shot at a Landry Jones, Glennon or even Nassib in the late second round.

But, but, but... these are COACHES.

I mean, they have experience, in like, COACHING.

They have spent many years... COACHING things.

How can they not be good. They're... COACHES!

/OPA

I am willing to bet if available Ryan moves down 90 to The Ralph same smarts as Fitz but a much stronger arm.

I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

Seriously, if I were a player on the Bills with any talent whatsoever, I would be pounding on Nix's door demanding to be traded. The Bills are completely hopeless.

I'll see the Bills' punt from the 34 and raise it 2 yards. In the 2002 NFC title game, Andy Reid punted from the Bucs 32. The 32! Naturally, the Bucs took over from their own 4 and drove 96 yards for a TD.

Which makes Andy Reid the perfect guy to take over for Chan. He can trade three first round picks for Nick Foles and have him quick kick Coach Mac-style every time the Bills get to the other team's 32.

Gregg Williams did that against the Patriots that same year. Naturally NE drove 80 yards for a TD.

The punting stuff drives me crazy as much as anyone but good luck getting a 93yr old owner to hire a cutting edge guy who understands probabilities.
Must get QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom