IF Coach Marrone leaves | Syracusefan.com

IF Coach Marrone leaves

I thought the same thing, but did he do all that great with more talent?

He would probably win more than GRob did, if that's all were looking for. Actually he possibly might win more than GRob. Depending on what happens when Marrone leaves, as far as who takes over; I'm scared I'm going to be forced to tune out.

If he leaves, igor might as well be head coach because it would mean SU doesnt give 2 shits about the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is starting to look like it's not "if" but "when". And "when" will be in the next few days, or next year at the latest.

It is starting to look like it's not "if" but "when". And "when" will be in the next few days, or next year at the latest.

Pretty much in the last 3o minutes I've come to the realization he's not coming back, lol.

Pretty much in the last 3o minutes I've come to the realization he's not coming back, lol.
Bad quality but first thing that came to mind:

I don't think I have managed to accept it yet though.

Bad quality but first thing that came to mind:

I don't think I have managed to accept it yet though.

It literally just hit me at one point as I was reading the board. It will come to you too, lol. I'm at peace with it though, I'm more concerned about the future investment to the football program by the school. If were okay there too, I'm okay.

Never tune out always support the program no matter what.. Gotta ban together

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom