If Ennis leaves for the NBA... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If Ennis leaves for the NBA...

I already feel sorry for Joseph - I feel like we are going to expect him to be a turnover-free, game-controlling robot like Ennis is from day one and if he isn't that we will be frustrated with him. Similar to how we were frustrated with Paul Harris and Donte Greene for not being Melo.

One thing is for certain, with Kaleb joseph running the point we will get back to the traditional Syracuse fast break style of play.

I already feel sorry for Joseph - I feel like we are going to expect him to be a turnover-free, game-controlling robot like Ennis is from day one and if he isn't that we will be frustrated with him. Similar to how we were frustrated with Paul Harris and Donte Greene for not being Melo.

This is what I was trying to get at with my earlier comment on this thread. Joseph is not Ennis and we cannot expect the level of pure point guard play that we get with Tyler right away. I feel that Joseph will be a great scoring guard for us eventually, but it is unfair to him to expect him to step right in and be an Ennis type guard. I will say this though, I believe Joseph has a larger upside than Ennis in the type of game SU normally plays, fast paced. He can really attack the rim like Flynn did. I believe that the best scenario for Joseph is to back up Ennis for one year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom