If hoyas make the final four | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If hoyas make the final four

Will hoyas be in final 4?

• yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
I'd rate IU, MSU and OSU ahead of Michigan. And I'd take those three over the top three in the BE all day long.
Ohio state has issues as well. Id rate wisconsin ahead of them by a long shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio state has issues as well. Id rate wisconsin ahead of them by a long shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're kind of making my point, though. Compared to other conferences this year the B-10 is loaded.

If Noel had went to Georgetown or Syracuse, either team would be the favorite to win it all.

I believe that 2006 florida team has 4 players in the NBA right now...Horford, Noah, Brewer, Speights, not sure where what you mean when you say they had nobody...

If you re-read my post, I was discussing players who were drafted after winning a title that same year. Speights was not yet in college & the other 3 came back to win again in '07. No worries, I guess that I could've worded it better.

i remember getting a lot of crap on the board last year for saying Gtown would be a final four contender if they got Noel to commit. Guess they didn't even need that
No,all they needed was for the Orangemen to come to the Dome expecting the crowd would win the game for the.Someone should have told them tat storming the court comes AFTER a big win and I'm not sure thats even possible anymore.Storming that is.

I disagree. I respect what they've done and like how they play solid defense but I think they are a bit of a long shot to win a NC. Part of my premise is that I don't think the BE is very good this year. IMO there are some B-10 teams that would have too much for the Hoyas.
I actually think the BEast is underrated this year, & if was in the mix, it'd have more of chance for a good run.
The B1G is overrated, IMO, though IU & Michigan are clearly the best teams.
Up to 2o teams could make the FF this season, including SU, GTown, Louisville, Pitt, & Marquette from the BEast.
It's wide open- & the No 1 Seeds had better be careful...this could be the year where a 16 > 1. :eek:

I actually think the BEast is underrated this year, & if was in the mix, it'd have more of chance for a good run.
The B1G is overrated, IMO, though IU & Michigan are clearly the best teams.
Up to 2o teams could make the FF this season, including SU, GTown, Louisville, Pitt, & Marquette from the BEast.
It's wide open- & the No 1 Seeds had better be careful...this could be the year where a 16 > 1. :eek:

Yeah I don't see it that way. I watch B-10 games this year and I see better teams than when I watch the BE. But that's the beauty of the NCAA Tournament. We'll find out on the court later this month.

As long as they don't run into a buzz saw like the Ohio Bobcats they'll be fine.