If I am Going to Support Marrone, He Has to... | Syracusefan.com

If I am Going to Support Marrone, He Has to...

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
fire Hackett tomorrow. The idiot wasted a quarter and one-half on his stupid "run it down their throat" strategy. The minute they began to throw on 1st & 2nd down, they moved the ball.

Now, let's see if Shafer can figure out how to put some pressure on Daniels before the game gets totally out of hand.

and not kick the ball out of bounds after we score
and then give up a huge play right off the bat
and not help them out with 50 yards in penalties on one drive
and keep running the route out instead of stopping
and teach QB to step up into the pocket instead of into the DE
and tell Kobena to shut the up

I almost cringe when I see Bailey get an 8 yard run. It almost guarantee's the next 8 out of 10 plays will be runs.

I almost cringe when I see Bailey get an 8 yard run. It almost guarantee's the next 8 out of 10 plays will be runs.
I had the same exact thought.

Hackett needs to be fired at the end of the season. Then Marrone needs to take over at OC. I want to see what his offense can do.

I cringe when we have to kick the ball off. It's almost a guarantee that the opposing team will start around mid field.

Hackett needs to be fired at the end of the season. Then Marrone needs to take over at OC. I want to see what his offense can do.

People are too concerned with distracting themselves at Hackett. This is Marrone's offense. Marrone calls the plays. And he calls them slowly, that's why they dont break the huddle until 15 secs are left on the play clock.

here we go...a real drive...passes and running...2nd and short...a pass for being creative...no B for two years and first down...

It is his offense. He's the HC and if he doesn't like something, shouldn't he have changed it by now? This is year 3 and it's still unimaginative and unproductive for the most part. How can this be anything but Marrone's fault? He's the one who hasn't recruited any playmakers and continues running such a predictable offense, even if he doesn't call every single play himself.

Something is telling me we will see more Marrone play calling over the last two games, especially since we have 15 days until the next game. This guy is getting a predictable as Deleone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom