If i hear one more person say michigan state is the best team | Syracusefan.com

If i hear one more person say michigan state is the best team

Marsh01

Living Legend
I will literally punch them in the face until i black out from sheer exhaustion.

Total crock of stuff

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
yep gotta root for Michigan vs state right now as Michigan can't get a #1 seed in east while Michigan state still could if they won out

longislandcuse

Living Legend
I will literally punch them in the face until i black out from sheer exhaustion.

Total crock of stuff
Michigan State is going to get healthy and boy, oh boy, will you feel silly.

Marsh01

Living Legend
longislandcuse said:
Michigan State is going to get healthy and boy, oh boy, will you feel silly.
No i wont because they wont ever be healthy.

They are a rugged but not athletic enough to be elite

BuffOrange

All Conference
This Big10 is tough. No idea how to rank the top 4 teams. Wiscy playing the best right now but not sure I like their PG. Michigan doesn't defend much. I like Iowa's game for the most part but 3 home losses is rough.

cuseguy

Living Legend
Didn't Lupica say a week ago that Florida and Michigan State were separating themselves from everyone.

I think Michigan State had just lost to Nebraska the night prior.

Marsh01

Living Legend
cuseguy said:
Didn't Lupica say a week ago that Florida and Michigan State were separating themselves from everyone. I think Michigan State had just lost to Nebraska the night prior.

Lupica is the worst. Watches 5 minutes of college hoops all season. Francesa level.

Cusefan0307

We would suck in the Big East too
States a four seed. The only reason you hear that they are the best is because like Kentucky they were highly ranked preseason and the media is never wrong of course. Big ten has lots of good teams, but at full health I still take cuse, duke, Florida, and Kansas over any big ten team.

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
MSU loss today to Michigan should keep them out of the #1 line discussion unless others collapse. Now Kansas might be a bigger threat if they win out. Many seem to want to overlook their 6 losses for some reason. These blue bloods always get special treatment.

orange79

Internet Sleuth
MSU loss today to Michigan should keep them out of the #1 line discussion unless others collapse. Now Kansas might be a bigger threat if they win out. Many seem to want to overlook their 6 losses for some reason. These blue bloods always get special treatment.
I am looking forward to special treatment come Selection Sunday.

Alsacs

Living Legend
Michigan State in my opinion isn't the top team in the country, but they have battled injuries to Payne, Dawson, Appling all season long and while they haven't peaked yet I wouldn't want them in our region if possible. Harris is a NBA lottery pick, and they have play tough defense. I wouldn't want to play them the last time we played Michigan State at MSG in Dec 2010 Rick Jackson had his coming out party, and I don't think we have a Rick Jackson playing for us right now. I think Michigan State will end up anywhere from the 2 line to the 4 line. I would rather play finesse Michigan than Michigan State in the Tournament,

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
Michigan state is destined to be a 2-3 seed seed. same with Michigan and Wisconsin and of the 3 I'd rather play michigan

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
All the speculation about the #1 seed in the East goes away with the ACC regular season title. I think we are locks anyway, even if we go 3-1, but a 4-0 finish, with a win at UVA would basically lock the door tight.

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Cooney and the staff should watch tape on how UM is getting Stauskas looks. Cooney should watch his game. Stauskas is having a HUGE year and is doing lots of things on the floor well. In a recent chat Chad Ford mentioned that Stauskas could go mid-1st round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldyGopher

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom