If I was a psu fan, I would boycott everything until the | Syracusefan.com

If I was a psu fan, I would boycott everything until the

Absolutely. One of my first thoughts after this story broke was, "Thank God it didn't happen at SU." There's no way I could support a university that executed a despicable cover-up like this.

Agreed. Thank god this isn't my program. I feel bad for all of the Penn Staters that will have to listen to smack about this for all eternity. I hope that these people are calling for everyone's head in this matter. From McQueary to Spanier. Anybody who is proven to have known should be fired at the very least.

Absolutely. One of my first thoughts after this story broke was, "Thank God it didn't happen at SU." There's no way I could support a university that executed a despicable cover-up like this.

Yep, it's a deal breaker until the entire house is cleaned and start over and then there is still a dark cloud over the entire dept

I wonder if the NCAA will pile on...there has t be a catch all proviso they violated. I could see PSU getting hit hard

Makes the last couple losses and the issues we have seem like nothing - glad for that. It can always be worse, in this case unfathomably worse.

I wonder if the NCAA will pile on...there has t be a catch all proviso they violated. I could see PSU getting hit hard
They have to, especially if nothing significant happens at the school.

They were going to hit osu hard because of some tattoos (I know, more than that) which is only the players hurting themselves. This caused life time pain for many people who had no say in it.

Plus, the whole way the school has handled it screams lack of institutional control at the very least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom