If I were the Big East | Syracusefan.com

If I were the Big East

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I'd call the MWC about sharing the BCS bowl bid...yowza. Now does the BE still get to claim TCU's numbers for 2010?

BTW, today is why I'd rather be a Cuse fan than Rutgers or UConn...I went through this crap in 03...not fun. They did too but they had nothing FB programs then.

If I were the Big East, I'd punt. Let the basketball onlies form their own league, let RU show us how desirable they are to the Big 10, let WVU and UConn pursue membership in the ACC, Louisville, Cincy and USF can go after SEC (probably not going to happen) or C-USA.

Honestly, the Big East died when it deviated to a school as far away as TCU. Conversations about ECU, UCF, Memphis andeven the Big 12 refugees Kansas, Iowa St, etc. Blame those moves, ND's unwillingness to stabilize the conference and the refusal to allow Penn State into the conference. Syracuse did not cause this at all; they just reacted to the new realities.

I'd take all the money that I'm getting from the schools leaving and play the ponies. Come on baby, daddy needs a new pair of teams.