If MCW came back | Syracusefan.com

If MCW came back

Next to none. Maybe 5-10mpg.

MCW and Ennis couldn't play at the same very often because they both need the ball in their hands to be effective.

The same amount mcw got his frosh year.
Difference was MCW had 2 upperclassmen and a lottery pick ahead of him. People would have been clamoring for Ennis and MCW to play together if Cooney was struggling, but it probably wouldn't have happened.

I said this before; if you put Ennis on last years team and MCW on this years team, we might be in the national title game both years.

Difference was MCW had 2 upperclassmen and a lottery pick ahead of him. People would have been clamoring for Ennis and MCW to play together if Cooney was struggling, but it probably wouldn't have happened.

I said this before; if you put Ennis on last years team and MCW on this years team, we might be in the national title game both years.
Who would MCW pass to? He kills it on the dribble drive and kickouts because he can see over everyone. No one on this past years team was capable of completing a catch and shoot.

Who would MCW pass to? He kills it on the dribble drive and kickouts because he can see over everyone. No one on this past years team was capable of completing a catch and shoot.
MCW was a great creator. Ennis does a good job at getting people at the ball in the right spots, but MCW was a lot better at penetrator and making something out of nothing; MCW could create offense all by himself. He was aggressive and the definition of an attacking PG.

Ennis does better with a cast around him that can make shots. Ennis is a decent penetrator, but I think he'd be better on a team where he was asked to run the offense and get people the ball in the right spot; as opposed to being asked to take 15+ shots a game. MCW was an elite finisher who opened things up for people around him.

I just think Triche/Southerland would have been better for Ennis and Grant would have been better for MCW. Obviously everyone needs shooters, but I think MCW was better at improvising. He would have been better for Cooney too, MCW drew everyones attention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom