If no fight do we win? | Syracusefan.com

If no fight do we win?

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
I think the ejections hurt them more than us. No Hima was huge as Carey is not ready, and Jesse just can't be counted on to avoid foul trouble. The ineffective play of Joe and Symir is a problem unless JB says screw it let's go youth movement.

I think the ejections hurt them more than us. No Hima was huge as Carey is not ready, and Jesse just can't be counted on to avoid foul trouble. The ineffective play of Joe and Symir is a problem unless JB says screw it let's go youth movement.
They went on a 13-3/5 run, I don’t think it hurt them much. Syracuse on the other hand had to play with a PG no one wants as a PG and symir who has played like crap. Definitely hurt syracuse more

Impossible to know.
Reminds me of my favorite Michael Scott quote:

“Business is like a jungle. And I am like a tiger. And Dwight is like a monkey that stabs the tiger in the back with a stick. Does the tiger fire the monkey? Does the tiger transfer the monkey to another branch? Pun. There is no way of knowing what goes on inside the tiger's head. We don't have the technology.”

Thought Mintz was playing awful anyway.
I was thinking that’s why he did the slap, seemed like he was “over it” and didn’t care. He was just chucking away, probably even made Joe blush.

no

I was thinking that’s why he did the slap, seemed like he was “over it” and didn’t care. He was just chucking away, probably even made Joe blush.
Yeah I agree he seemed ... distracted or disinterested or something.

Yeah I agree he seemed ... distracted or disinterested or something.
He obviously doesn’t have the green like to take threes, or maybe deep jumpers in general.

We win if Joe shoots 2-11 instead of 1-12.
We win if a fart didn’t blow a little too hard on any ball that was close to going in and didn’t. Who cares, a 1 point win against Bryant is as pathetic as a 1 point loss to them.

Fight? Two guys slapped each other. Granted that’s like a 5 round UFC match for basketball.

Over the past two years we lose more often than we win. What do you really think the outcome would have been?

No, because Mintz wasn't playing well from what I've read and JT wouldn't have seen the floor with Mintz in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom