If Pitt were a person | Syracusefan.com

If Pitt were a person

they'd be that hipster man bun guy who tells his party on the way out of the restaurant "oops i forgot my sunglasses " and then returns to the table and finishes everyone's drink , grabs 10 dollars of the tip back, then pockets two rolls and several butter tabs before sauntering back out . cuz nobody likes a saunterer .

They'd be this guy.

1729386381431.jpeg

If Pitt were a person they would never get it right. They would show up to your house for thanksgiving and say Happy Easter.

Wait, do you have an issue with “combat parking”? (What we called it in the army and is still engrained in me 20 years later)
It's very annoying when somebody could just pull into the space and let you drive by... But instead you have to wait and watch them 18 point turn into the parking space backwards because in their head they are the only person alive.

It's very annoying when somebody could just pull into the space and let you drive by... But instead you have to wait and watch them 18 point turn into the parking space backwards because in their head they are the only person alive.
I’m obviously biased towards backing into a spot, it just makes more sense. Tbf if Pitt was a person, they’d not pull forward through to the second space in a spot where both spaces were clear

Last edited:
If Pittsburgh was a person, it would be that guy you see cooking in a diner in the undershirt that' you can tell is two sizes short because it sits just above of his gut overhang and he uses his spatula on a burger, the same spatula you saw him just use seconds before to scratch that spot in his lower back he otherwise couldn't reach.

Pitt would clog your toilet during a dinner party, vehemently deny using the bathroom, and still have TP hanging from the back waistband of his "dressy" sweat pants. Despite the white flag flying from his behind, he used up all the TP, proceeded to "clean up" with your decorative hand towels, and then try to flush the towels. He then B lined to the shrimp, double dipping the cocktail sauce, licking excess sauce off his fingers, after obviously not washing his hands, and throwing the tails with half the shrimp still left back into the uneaten shrimp.

Pitt would clog your toilet during a dinner party, vehemently deny using the bathroom, and still have TP hanging from the back waistband of his "dressy" sweat pants. Despite the white flag flying from his behind, he used up all the TP, proceeded to "clean up" with your decorative hand towels, and then try to flush the towels. He then B lined to the shrimp, double dipping the cocktail sauce, licking excess sauce off his fingers, after obviously not washing his hands, and throwing the tails with half the shrimp still left back into the uneaten shrimp.
Reading through that. Must be the most disgusting post of all time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom