If Pitt were a person | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If Pitt were a person

1729476234044.jpeg

Wait, do you have an issue with “combat parking”? (What we called it in the army and is still engrained in me 20 years later)
I like combat parking as a term and will now use going forward. For the record I love combat parking and with backup camera I can usually nail it first try.

I also hate losing to Pitt and fully expect McCord to shred them thurs night

It's very annoying when somebody could just pull into the space and let you drive by... But instead you have to wait and watch them 18 point turn into the parking space backwards because in their head they are the only person alive.
But it's essential if you live somewhere where you can be 3/4 backed out of a spot and people driving down the aisle will squeeze past you instead waiting for you to finish backing out.

So, if Pitt were a person, they'd be that guy that doesn't let you back out of your parking spot because they just have to squeeze past you then make you wait while they 18 point turn into theirs.

(Fwiw, I'm a one and done backer inner. My dad taught me right, and if you didn't do that when working at New Process Gear, you got to wait for 1,000 cars to leave before you could get out of your spot.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom