If Ryan Sloan plays half as well as his size | Syracusefan.com

If Ryan Sloan plays half as well as his size

kcsu

Living Legend
The guy is massive. I liked him last year in the spring game and felt he would have contributed. I think he may surprise this year. He sure looks the part.

agreed - weve got a lot of guys who look the part
I believe that our D will keep us in most games. We have size and depth up front. We could go 300 plus pounds across the front four with the exception of one DE. Between Bromley who will play close to 300 this year Williams who is a beast, Zion, Crume and Sloan we are going to be very tough to run on. Throw the kid from Iowa at strong side DE at 6-5 320 and Robinson or Welsh on the other end and we are going to very tough. If the Juco MLB can start with Spruil and Davis we may have our best front 7 in a very long time. Redish Morgan Lynn Esk Wilkes... This D is looking very good

I believe that our D will keep us in most games. We have size and depth up front. We could go 300 plus pounds across the front four with the exception of one DE. Between Bromley who will play close to 300 this year Williams who is a beast, Zion, Crume and Sloan we are going to be very tough to run on. Throw the kid from Iowa at strong side DE at 6-5 320 and Robinson or Welsh on the other end and we are going to very tough. If the Juco MLB can start with Spruil and Davis we may have our best front 7 in a very long time. Redish Morgan Lynn Esk Wilkes... This D is looking very good

Love the enthusiasm. But, I don't think we will know anything real about this D until after the Penn St game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom