If Sandusky had leverage, he will use it to obtain the best plea bargain he can a year from now.. | Syracusefan.com

If Sandusky had leverage, he will use it to obtain the best plea bargain he can a year from now..

RobNJOrange

Walk On
I am not talking about going scott free, so don't go off on a tangent. In devising a plea bargain in a criminal matter, everything gets put on the table, assuming Sandusky has something to bargain with.

the only deal he gets is how often bubba gets to use him and abuse him..that it

He's also going to be charged in San Antonio.

Alamo Bowl

Sandusky pleads guilty, and the Commonwealth of PA agrees not to place him in Gen Pop.

If they gave Mr Disgusting a plea bargain, I think half of the planet would riot.

Personally, I would give him a few years off of his (very, very long) sentence if he had solid information, with some corroborating evidence or witnesses, of a knowing cover-up. At least this dirtbag can cry a river about his sick compulsions. What's the excuse for the dirtbags who knew and either did nothing at best or enable at worst? I don't want to see them walk away and if there is a reasonable price to pay to see them held responsible, I'd gladly pay it. (Don't miss the words "very, very long" sentence and "reasonable".)

You make him a deal so the kids don't have to testify in public: "Law & Order" 101.

You make him a deal so the kids don't have to testify in public: "Law & Order" 101.

There's that too, and I agree, although I suspect in this case we'll be seeing multiple interviews on TV with the victims. Remember that a number of them would now be in their 20's

Kids in their 20s who will have family in the future who, if they testify in court, won't be able to hide behind "Victim No. X." Fast forward 15-20 years: "Wasn't your dad molested by Sandusky?"

In a different word I'd agree. In today's world, there will be victim's who will come forward for tv interviews. The motives will vary but the end result will be the same. Every victim? No. But I'd bet most of the older ones. As for 15 to 20 years from now, it will be dimly remembered as yesterday's news as to the victims' identity (not as to the incident itself).

If kids come forward on TV, good for them -- because I hope it's about making it easier for other kids to report abuse. There's no book deal or reality show here. But this has been going on, one could easily assume, since 1977 -- why haven't you heard from them until now: shame. However unnecessary, they'll want to protect the future members of their life from that.

If kids come forward on TV, good for them -- because I hope it's about making it easier for other kids to report abuse. There's no book deal or reality show here. But this has been going on, one could easily assume, since 1977 -- why haven't you heard from them until now: shame. However unnecessary, they'll want to protect the future members of their life from that.

I think he will kill himself before this every goes to trial. Just a gut feeling.
there also has to be a jack ruby out there.

the powers that be dont want this to go to trial. thats when the school, in addition to the football program...could go down for good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom