If SU gets out for the 2012 season, we should play Rutgers OOC | Syracusefan.com

If SU gets out for the 2012 season, we should play Rutgers OOC

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
and Pitt should play them in 2013. That way Rutgers will at least have 1 BCS OOC game for each of those seasons. Right now they play exactly ZERO BCS teams OOC the next 2 seasons. Year's 12 and 13...be proud Schiano.

and Pitt should play them in 2013. That way Rutgers will at least have 1 BCS OOC game for each of those seasons. Right now they play exactly ZERO BCS teams OOC the next 2 seasons. Year's 12 and 13...be proud Schiano.

That is an absolute embarrassment. My god that school is so Mickey Mouse

Check out my post in the Newhouse thread to the RU troll on their OOC scheduling vs. SU scheduling its a joke. I never want to play RU or UConn unless its a bowl game, but I will miss RutgersAl. If we could make RU-SU into an annual OOC neutral site game at Metlife Stadium where each side got 50% of the seats I think then maybe we could continue to play them without that I wouldn't be interested. RU in the Dome isn't exciting and that game would help our NJ recruiting and that give them their only OOC game against a BCS conference team.

Aw that's sweet, its almost like they're in the ACC with us!

Rutgers would never agree to such a thing. They will continue to fatten up on a weak OOC schedule, against 1AA teams.

Check out my post in the Newhouse thread to the RU troll on their OOC scheduling vs. SU scheduling its a joke. I never want to play RU or UConn unless its a bowl game, but I will miss RutgersAl. If we could make RU-SU into an annual OOC neutral site game at Metlife Stadium where each side got 50% of the seats I think then maybe we could continue to play them without that I wouldn't be interested. RU in the Dome isn't exciting and that game would help our NJ recruiting and that give them their only OOC game against a BCS conference team.

He won't get it.

Rutgers would never agree to such a thing. They will continue to fatten up on a weak OOC schedule, against 1AA teams.

The question is, when they're in the MAC will they ever play a BCS school again? Maybe just in bowl games if they can't avoid it?

i would actually prefer to play rutgers one yr in like yankee stadium or hey every yr in yankee stadium...it would be like a "mini" version of oklahoma vs texas at the cotton bowl

Yuck. Those clowns aspire to be regarded that way - why reward it? Let them rot.

I am done with rutgers them

Yuck. Those clowns aspire to be regarded that way - why reward it? Let them rot.

Actually I was being facetious.

The question is, when they're in the MAC will they ever play a BCS school again? Maybe just in bowl games if they can't avoid it?

Who does the MAC Champ get in a bowl game? CUSA? :)

i would actually prefer to play rutgers one yr in like yankee stadium or hey every yr in yankee stadium...it would be like a "mini" version of oklahoma vs texas at the cotton bowl

The Raritan River Rivalry!

Makes ZERO sense to play them. Nothing to gain.

Let them die a slow painful death playing an even worse schedule than they do now.Syracuse doesn't need to play Rutgers. Nothing to gain, lots to lose!

In 2017 we might need to play a 1-aa to fill out the schedule. They might be our only option

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom