If SU looks to add a recruiter... | Syracusefan.com

If SU looks to add a recruiter...

Oops, as I look through that, the information is not up to date.

It doesn't look very updated, still has Charlie Strong as an Asst. Coach for Florida...

How many years old is that? At least 5 I think.

If we want to stay abreast of NYC kids, I would like to bring in Steve Rene's high school coach, the venerable Mike Camardese.

What about hafley from the bucs is henderson leaves?? He is a dynamic recruiter of the north east. He is currently assistant db coach for the bucs.

What about hafley from the bucs is henderson leaves?? He is a dynamic recruiter of the north east. He is currently assistant db coach for the bucs.

Would the $$$ even be remotely comparable?

Would the $$$ even be remotely comparable?
I don't know how much do you think an assistant db coach in the NFL makes? We could make him db and ahc I just think his recruiting could be a game changer for the program.

I don't know how much do you think an assistant db coach in the NFL makes? We could make him db and ahc I just think his recruiting could be a game changer for the program.

Not sure but I would imagine that an assistant db coach in the NFL is going to make at least what a DB college coach would make. I don't think you could make him an ahc without pissing off the rest of the staff. I like the idea but would he leave the NFL to come back to college? Seems like that would be a move back down the ladder and not up it. Would love to have him, not sure how realistic it is though.

Oops, as I look through that, the information is not up to date.

Folks...see what happens to 88 year old lawyers,always behind in the times

Folks...see what happens to 88 year old lawyers,always behind in the times

Sir, you insult me! I am no lawyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors