If the deense is concentrating on Provo the OC needs to give Provo a partner in the slot | Syracusefan.com

If the deense is concentrating on Provo the OC needs to give Provo a partner in the slot

CaliCuse

All American
The slot receiver mus be used to draw some coverage and you do that by using him as a receiver. that will eventually free up Provo over the middle or deeper even. I suggest West or the lost offensive threat Reddish who would be ideal there Oops thats offense and we can't have that now can we !? Inside the 10 yard line with first and goal they never flipped the bal to Bailet running to one of the goaline pylons. All you need is a decent block sealing off the corner threats and its extra point time. We are so missing Gulley its sick.:(

The slot receiver mus be used to draw some coverage and you do that by using him as a receiver. that will eventually free up Provo over the middle or deeper even. I suggest West or the lost offensive threat Reddish who would be ideal there Oops thats offense and we can't have that now can we !? Inside the 10 yard line with first and goal they never flipped the bal to Bailet running to one of the goaline pylons. All you need is a decent block sealing off the corner threats and its extra point time. We are so missing Gulley its sick.:(
Or how about Lemon in the slot. he only had 2 TD's and 150 receiving yards last night... FROM THE SLOT.
Oh Lord:bang:

Or him
Or how about Lemon in the slot. he only had 2 TD's and 150 receiving yards last night... FROM THE SLOT.
I don't think its a one only playerposition. If Kobena could catch the ball I'd give him a shot. The same for Graham. However,He is totally inconsistent when it comes to catching a pass.

Don't down-sell him ;) it was almost 180!

Don't down-sell him ;) it was almost 180!
Like I said it doesn't really matter who as long as the player is fast enough and can catch the ball when thrown to . It completes the diversion tactic if the player isd a real threat to catch and go. hats what the freaking OC is supposed to design ahead of time in formation and execution.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom