If the knighties are concentrating on Ryan Nassib Doug must strike fast and deep | Syracusefan.com

If the knighties are concentrating on Ryan Nassib Doug must strike fast and deep

CaliCuse

All American
big play early to take the umph out of the Snookies and their monkey faced coach. Save the flare to Bailey for later Go deep to Chewy or Lemon in the first quarter . Of course a quick opener for Antwon or even Adonis for a quick ground big play works for me as well. I just hope the refs don't try to make up for last week's pooch screwing by helping the Snooks at the Dome.;)

big play early to take the umph out of the Snookies and their monkey faced coach. Save the flare to Bailey for later Go deep to Chewy or Lemon in the first quarter . Of course a quick opener for Antwon or even Adonis for a quick ground big play works for me as well. I just hope the refs don't try to make up for last week's pooch screwing by helping the Snooks at the Dome.;)

strategic planning with Cali, I love it!!

Chewy? I love it. Someone get the Carrier Dome sound people on the phone and tell them to play this every time he makes a catch:

Chewy? I love it. Someone get the Carrier Dome sound people on the phone and tell them to play this every time he makes a catch:

Let it be writtenLet it be done by someone with a connect to the "sound people. In one of the subsequent Star wars books which I'm not ashamed to admit I read they killed off the characterwhich I didn't like much like Rick Berman killing Captain Kirk on a pile of rocks. An insult to the Star Trek genre. Moron! Paramount screwed the pooch on that one big time.

Lucas probably would charge $20k every time it was used.

I heard Andrey Baskin's name in the mix...

Lucas probably would charge $20k every time it was used.
It wouldn't be worth the negative PR if he tried that kind of crap. He doesn't need the $ Besides it can be copied as a noter voice and put on the PR He can't stop that. I can freakincopy that Give me a recording device and you can find hundreds of voices that George can't touch.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom