If there's one good thing about ESPN Gameday being at Stanford, it's the signs | Syracusefan.com

If there's one good thing about ESPN Gameday being at Stanford, it's the signs

texascpa

Living Legend
Smart kids always have the best signs:

"Tupac is Alive"
"Kiffin owned a Blockbuster"
"Do You Even Lift"
"All the Trojan's horses and all Kiffin's men couldn't put the USC Dynasty together again"

And my favorite:
"Sports"

Edit: Ooops, it's at USC. Still smart kids.

Smart kids always have the best signs:

"Tupac is Alive"
"Kiffin owned a Blockbuster"
"Do You Even Lift"
"All the Trojan's horses and all Kiffin's men couldn't put the USC Dynasty together again"

And my favorite:
"Sports"

Edit: Ooops, it's at USC. Still smart kids.
I couldn't believe the allowed the one that said "Stanford girls don't swallow" to be shown.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

What is unfortunate for the TV audience is that you never get to see the Stanford marching band. I'm no fan of the genre, but they are incredible.

I had the good fortune many years back to have season tix to USC football. At the Stanford game (which featured a freshman QB by the name of Elway), the Stanford band at halftime was amazing, and amazingly funny. The whole show was great, and for the finale, facing the USC side, they played a great rendition of Bob Seger's "Rock and Roll Never Forgets". They formed into a tight spelling of "DISCO SUX" while they played. Then for the last chorus, the "S-U-X" rearranged into "U-S-C". It was hysterical and even the USC side gave them a standing ovation.

I couldn't believe the allowed the one that said "Stanford girls don't swallow" to be shown.

That and "Let me see your O Face".

Just saw a sign that said "Johnathan Martin whines more than Taylor Swift". Every time they raised it the camera quickly changed.

Best one yet:

proxy.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Did you guys see that Lee Corso cut his face at the end of Gameday today?

He dressed up as the USC mascot, and he and Kirk were play sword-fighting, and his face got knicked pretty good. Apparently that sword isn't plastic.

Or...9 out of 10 Cali girls are hot,
...the 10th goes to Stanford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom