If this is a rebuilding (Transition year) | Syracusefan.com

If this is a rebuilding (Transition year)

CuseHulk

Starter
this board is gonna be insufferable.

We (including me) have been spoiled. I am still gonna root my hardest for my team regardless.

That's because you're a better fan than the rest of us.

In all seriousness, that's what it is going to be, not "if" imo. Board isn't too bad all honestly. Welcome to the internet.

And yes, I will also be rooting every game. And yes, our young players should improve.

I think we just have to accept the fact that this team isn't any good, and take what we get.

I think most of us have already accepted this. You seem a bit slower than the rest of us in taking off the orange-colored glasses.

I accept this team has flaws, more flaws than we are used too. I realized and knew this would be a step back year.

That does not mean, I am going to give up on the season.

I accept this team has flaws, more flaws than we are used too. I realized and knew this would be a step back year.

I don't think anybody is "giving up", they're tempering their expectations.

I don't think anybody is "giving up", they're tempering their expectations.

That's fine. I have since before the season started prepared myself with tempered expectations.

this board is gonna be insufferable.

We (including me) have been spoiled. I am still gonna root my hardest for my team regardless.

Yea I was thinking of taking this year off of being a fan, and save my energy for next year.

Yea I was thinking of taking this year off of being a fan, and save my energy for next year.

You know, that may not be a bad idea for the geriatrics in the Dome, maybe it will spice them up a bit for next season.

I agree that he is a better fan than all of us, I mean, to be that blinded and still see roses after the pile of crap that was laid out on the floor night in and night out you have to be a better fan. Then again there are dudes out there that still think their marriage is good even when the wife is out boning half the county.
Lol. Damn dude...

Weren't you the one that mocked me when I said we would lose 5 non-conf games? Looks like a real possibility now, eh?

Weren't you the one that mocked me when I said we would lose 5 non-conf games? Looks like a real possibility now, eh?

Sometimes mockery adds spice to the board! ;)

Listen folks, I feel it's time I told the world the truth. I... was a college drunk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom