If this is true, Marrone is out of his mind or | Syracusefan.com

If this is true, Marrone is out of his mind or

GoSU96

Living Legend
Hackett is truly a no miss genius. I don't get this one at all. Maybe they really are going to draft Nassib. Crazy.

Candidates:

If Bobby Wilder is truly interested in the big leagues this would be the opening, exact same route that Chip Kelly took.

KC Keeler is a spread guy, and he's got nothing but time on his hands.

John Reagan, B12 pedigree, Rice OC, significant improvement in year two.

Jeff Stoutland, Alabama OL coach, nuff said. Recruiter as well.

Hackett is truly a no miss genius. I don't get this one at all. Maybe they really are going to draft Nassib. Crazy.

Candidates:

If Bobby Wilder is truly interested in the big leagues this would be the opening, exact same route that Chip Kelly took.

This is a perfect shitstorm for me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Okay... It's been a while since I've agreed with you :) Seems like a rookie mistake.

Why start a new thread? There is a whole thread going on about this!!!! You wanna be different!!!! OrangeFreek hits the dis like button!!

This is a perfect shitstorm for me

Come'on if they run the offense they ran here this season, tell you don't get a little tingle thinking about it.

Reagan would be a very interesting choice for IF.

Did anyone watch any of the Armed Forces Bowl? Liked a lot of what I saw from Rice's offense. Talent was grob- esque, but the system looked good

Candidates:

Would Hack leave as position coach?

I heard DM state clearly that his coordinators would have NFL experience. I took that to mean experience as coordinators not QC guys.

I like Reagan for no other reason than he resembles Andy Bernard.

Whoever Shafer hires, he doesn't strike me as the lets just not make mistakes and run the ball type.

Would Hack leave as position coach?

I heard DM state clearly that his coordinators would have NFL experience. I took that to mean experience as coordinators not QC guys.

That's always been the assumption I been using, why would a BCS OC leave to be an NFL position coach, and that there was no way Marrone would be reckless enough to hitch his wagon to Hackett at this point.

Come'on if they run the offense they ran here this season, tell you don't get a little tingle thinking about it.
he's an idiot. I hope they lose every game so they can get a qb in 2014 for another coach. Enough of this 6 and 10 nonsense.

What really sucks about this is not the losing those guys, coaches come and go, but I loved what they packaged up last year. Took their base offense, cut it down, game planned a handful of plays each week, and executed the out of them. It was beautiful.

This time I know our side will win

Go is questioning Marrone?!

Day is night!

Black is white!

Dogs and cats living together!

MASS HYSTERIA!!!

;)

I'm a late arrival tonight, and I just happened to check syracuse.com for the local news before I decided to check the board for the first time today...so

Has anybody brought up the possibility that Hackett's move might have been precipitated by him not getting the HC job?

Sorry, if that's been brought up in another thread.

I like Reagan a lot..stout land would have been a better hc that oc... Wildcard would be angelichio down at tampa... Guy would really recruit as well

I'm a late arrival tonight, and I just happened to check syracuse.com for the local news before I decided to check the board for the first time today...so

Has anybody brought up the possibility that Hackett's move might have been precipitated by him not getting the HC job?

I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder if DM recommended Hack and when TGD picked SS instead maybe that set this in motion.

I wonder how this will be received in Buffalo. So far I'm surprised at how easily they're swallowing the hire of a college coach with no major accomplishments. This hire may tip the scales of trust too far.

Guess it's possible...

I wonder how it went down...

Doug: "Where are you guys at?"

Hack: "Shaf just had Floyd Little call all the recruits and tell them we're both staying..."

Doug: "Great. Drop your bombshell and high-tail it out of there... haha"

------

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but if this Little calling recruits story is true, that is BAD... Looks like purposeful sabotage and ing with an all-time-great who deserves a hell of a lot more respect...

I am all for Stoutland. As a Southern CT grad and former player there i know he has a good offensive mind and and excellent recruiter