If this proves to be BS | Syracusefan.com

If this proves to be BS

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
How will this affect boeheim's relationship with espn? Hes on PTI all the time and gets interviewed alot on espn throughout the course of the season, especially around march madness. Cant imagine hes gonna be too eager to have anything to do with espn if this is all BS, and its looking more and more likely that it is. THis is some serious stuff.

How will this affect boeheim's relationship with espn? Hes on PTI all the time and gets interviewed alot on espn throughout the course of the season, especially around march madness. Cant imagine hes gonna be too eager to have anything to do with espn if this is all BS, and its looking more and more likely that it is. THis is some serious stuff.

He'll probably start going on opposing networks more frequently, and avoid ESPN at all costs. CBS, YES, etc. I could see him after retiring becoming an analyst at CBS. Doing interviews with Francesa more often, etc.

Francesa is going to be all over this tomorrow I hope JB is on. I hope Mike thinks it call smells fishy too.

No effect at all.

This is likely to become a Mark Schwartz f*%k-up, than ESPN's. If its proven bogus, it'll be "Mark who"???

I fully expect to see JB on PTI tomorrow.

But he'll do that because he's close to Tony and Mike, and because he wants to defend Bernie. And he'll do it to stick it to ESPN on their own airwaves.

If this proves to be BS, will espn be a "donor" to the new football practice facility? :)

Yeah I fully expect JB to go out guns blazing tomorrow on any show that will take him.

But he'll do that because he's close to Tony and Mike, and because he wants to defend Bernie. And he'll do it to stick it to ESPN on their own airwaves.

On this, I have no doubt. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

If the allegations prove false, I could see Boeheim holding a grudge for a while. He's known Bernie Fine forever and will not appreciate ESPN and one of its employees dragging his name through the mud on a scandal like this. I'm sure there is nothing like being accused of something like this.

...unfortunately this is all over msn etc...can't blame ESPN especially with PSU etc...this is sickening...I hope Bernie is telling the truth and this is BS...the start of the season was soooooooooo good...damn

If BS, I hope the accusers end in jail...just saw both nterviewed and it sounds as if they copied the Sandusky story...

If the allegations prove false, I could see Boeheim holding a grudge for a while. He's known Bernie Fine forever and will not appreciate ESPN and one of its employees dragging his name through the mud on a scandal like this. I'm sure there is nothing like being accused of something like this.

He will absolutely hold a grudge, but I think it will exhibit itself not by him boycotting ESPN, but by him giving ESPN reporters the Donna Ditota treatment. He's always been more civil to the national media, I think that ended today for ESPN. Saturday's post-game press conference will be far more interesting than the game...in fact it has now become must-see TV for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom