If this sledgehammer story is true... | Syracusefan.com

If this sledgehammer story is true...

690West

Moneyline Master
That is fantastic. And I mean fantastically stupid for Holgersen to be that crazy.

Maybe the sledgehammer was used to vandalize that WVU car. Wow

You got me by the short and curly s, what are you talking about? I saw the hammer by their endzone before the game but I don't know the story behind it as I assumed they just used it to destroy the stills before the feds show up.

I still don't get it though, what was it suppose to represent? Putting the hammer down?

On ESPN the Mountaineer was encircled by the team as he swung the sledgehammer to the ground amid fenzied shouts from the team.

This took place before the game.

I didn't even notice...I'm glad SU doesn't do stupid things like that. Thanks for the info guys.

That is fantastic. And I mean fantastically stupid for Holgersen to be that crazy.

Maybe the sledgehammer was used to vandalize that WVU car. Wow

Hitting yourself in the nuts with a sledgehammer must hurt like heylll;)

On ESPN the Mountaineer was encircled by the team as he swung the sledgehammer to the ground amid fenzied shouts from the team.

This took place before the game.

Just like when Gary Grant, Glen Rice and their Michigan boys brought out the orange balloon before the game at the Dome and popped it in their post-introductions huddle. We only went on to wipe the floor with their sorry a$$es. I think we won by 20.

Thanks for coming, Gary. Don't let DC's size 20 hit ya on the way out. Still one of the worst moves I ever witnessed by a college team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom