If Today's Comments By Incoming Recruits | Syracusefan.com

If Today's Comments By Incoming Recruits

anomander

Living Legend
Darius Kelly, and Devan Carter are any indication, then the incoming recruits really got a raw deal. I can see not wanting to say much during the process, but this has been a week. And then there is still silence today? The move is done, why hasn't someone been in contact? Being lied to is not a good way to start a relationship, and makes us look like Texas Tech. Someone give these kids a call, other schools aren't wasting any time in doing so.

It really hurts the kids who were early enrollees. The indecision and waiting to see what's next with a possible wasted semester

The other thing about bringing in an outsider is, how many of the current kids would end up being asked to leave because they don't fit. We already went thru that 4 years ago, and are just now back up to a full team.

Didn't the rutty AD make the calls when they lost their coach?

Didn't the rutty AD make the calls when they lost their coach?
ya and he might as well be making the calls now that we lost our coach. ..both carter and edwards scheduled to visit Gers this month

Well according to the article in the PS, the coaches didn't even know. They referenced Hackett saying that. Marrone gave them 2 weeks off then evidently disappeared. Hackett even mentioned he skipped he coaching convention ( coming this week) assuming all was well. This sounds like a real stinker move by Marrone. I really hope this is all misinformation.

Well according to the article in the PS, the coaches didn't even know. They referenced Hackett saying that. Marrone gave them 2 weeks off then evidently disappeared. Hackett even mentioned he skipped he coaching convention ( coming this week) assuming all was well. This sounds like a real stinker move by Marrone. I really hope this is all misinformation.

Nothing has been officially announced. Lets see how it plays out and if/when its official (which it looks like it is), i'm sure more will be communicated to the team.

Yes.. it was reported that he did.
That's because it was one week before the signing period, we have over a month and a bunch of jucos, nevermjnd it's only 14 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically Doug 'Modelled' the staff and players / recruits.

Basically Doug 'Modelled' the staff and players / recruits.

Yikes, wonder if that helps us keep most of the staff. I am sure Marrone has NFL guys he can plug in.

I see a lot of easy games on the schedule in the ACC I think there are better coaches out there and if Gross hires one we'll win a lot of games next few years.

That's because it was one week before the signing period, we have over a month and a bunch of jucos, nevermjnd it's only 14 kids.

The bright side is this was planned to be a small recruiting class. I believe we will end up OK but obviously the school needs to step up to the plate.