if toledo had a sack they would have gone for the win | Syracusefan.com

if toledo had a sack they would have gone for the win

orangehomer

All American
in regulation. they had first and goal from the 7 or so and time was not a factor. they then crapped out and played for the tie, two QB keepers and a short pass if i remember right. they were in control of their own destiny, and played for OT. did the missed extra point cause that decision? did the missed extra point cause the interception in OT? they had chances to win, and didn't capitalize. i was at the game and honestly i didn't even realize what they were reviewing, everyone on the field and in the stadium acted as though the kick was good and went about their business accordingly. to cry about it after the fact, is nothing but, well, crying. i think this is actually less of a story than the penalty against kstate.

think about this way, you are a MAC team, you have a bcs team on the ropes, on the road and you have a chance to win it outright. instead you play for the tie? and when it backfires cry to the conference?

in regulation. they had first and goal from the 7 or so and time was not a factor. they then crapped out and played for the tie, two QB keepers and a short pass if i remember right. they were in control of their own destiny, and played for OT. did the missed extra point cause that decision? did the missed extra point cause the interception in OT? they had chances to win, and didn't capitalize. i was at the game and honestly i didn't even realize what they were reviewing, everyone on the field and in the stadium acted as though the kick was good and went about their business accordingly. to cry about it after the fact, is nothing but, well, crying. i think this is actually less of a story than the penalty against kstate.

think about this way, you are a MAC team, you have a bcs team on the ropes, on the road and you have a chance to win it outright. instead you play for the tie? and when it backfires cry to the conference?
NAILED IT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom