If we don’t get Stewart what does our C position rotation look like next year? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If we don’t get Stewart what does our C position rotation look like next year?

I’d take Stewart from Beavis and Butthead.
I'd take Stuart Little

MV5BYWFiZTk0NzQtNWE4Ny00Mzk4LWFhZDYtMzBlMTk2YWI2MDIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,29,30...jpg

Sidibe and Marek will be the center rotation. Imagine the chances of anything other than that are quite slim.

JB's got to be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat here.

Could you imagine if Hop seals the deal on Stewart to Washington and JB gets no one??

Monumental board meltdown.

I posted this in another thread, but it's prolly better here...

Maybe this kid would be worth the punt?

Just verbally committed to Santa Clara - from the Toronto suburbs... we'd be much closer to home for him, obviously plus our strong history with Canadian plyers, yada, yada...

#39 Center in class of 2019 according to 2-4-7...

Jaden Bediako:
Jaden Bediako, Canada, Center (BK)
Verbal Commits

I’d take Stewart from Beavis and Butthead.

That was my favorite post in a long time. It actually got me to log on for the first time in awhile.

Even he likely wouldnt be able to be signed by Syracuse, if he grew tall enough to play center...and if he somehow did, he would likely meet the fate of his friend: (of course he'd fit in well with this offense)

45ad7e995b1ea7a50c6751af2241a674.jpg

Last edited:
While I'm at it, I'd take Twilight's Kristen Stewart(ever wonder about my late night posting?).

However, I think this team and this board could benefit from Patrick Stewart. He could bring leadership they lack, and his famous internet pose could be put to use in real life.

th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom