If were going to make a run | Syracusefan.com

If were going to make a run

Making things interesting getting on the bubble.

Well Lunardi had us in the tourney before today so I’m not sure your statement is accurate. We also are 64th in NET rating with plenty of time to climb.

Making things interesting getting on the bubble.
So we need to win the next three to get on the bubble of the bubble?

Well Lunardi had us in the tourney before today so I’m not sure your statement is accurate. We also are 64th in NET rating with plenty of time to climb.

lunardi put one out a couple days ago and had us out.

We need the next 3 because our ooc resume is bad.
Probably need to go 10-8 or better in ACC play, and there will be plenty of ways to get there that don't involve winning the next three.

yes, I know that. I was responding to "Well Lunardi had us in the tourney before today". On the 27th he had us out.

Joe Lunardi on Twitter

All good I meant before today’s game. Was trying to pushback on the OP’s nonsense because he like a lot of others are posting things when they have no idea what they are posting about. Frustrating.

Probably need to go 10-8 or better in ACC play, and there will be plenty of ways to get there that don't involve winning the next three.
I don't see that happening without getting the next 3. If we are sitting there after the duke game at 11 and 6 or 10 and 7 were in trouble.

Beating ND at their place is a positive no matter what their RPI is.
Agreed. It's the NET now, but regardless, winning this game would be a Quadrant 1 win, of which we only have 1 right now (Ohio St).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom